This method is using a 1litre French Press, which will brew 2/4 cups of coffee.
- French Press (1Litre size
- 45g Coarsely Ground Coffee (couscous sized)
- 750ml Filtered water (just off the boil, approx 90 - 96 degrees)
- Grind your coffee to a coarse level (couscous sized)
- Bring the kettle to boil, once boiled leave water to cool slightly (approx 1 minute).
- Put French Press on the scale, add 45g of freshly ground coffee and tare the scale.
- Start the timer and slowly pour in 750ml of water, ensuring all coffee is saturated.
- Leave to brew for 4 minutes, break the crust of the coffee and scoop off any floating surface particles of coffee.
- Once you've removed the floating coffee sediment from the crust, leave to brew for another 4 minutes.
- Insert the plunger in the top and slowly press about halfway down (do not compress the coffee down).
- Serve all the brewed coffee into cups or a separate decanter and "voilà" you're all set!
Now it's time to time to choose one of our delicious coffees, view the range here Bon Appetite!